El 09/11/08 18:55, noel escribió:
> Richard,
> I'm a happy and satisfied Mesanet customer.
> I use a 5i20, 7i33 and 7i37.  with the 'stock' and 'proven' EMC2
> configurations.
> I have stayed away from the 7i43 until the EMC2 driver and configurations
> are thoroughly worked out
Hi Noel, i don't doubt you're right and i think there must be some (or a
lot of) people using the same hardware that i'm.

To everyone else: I asked for help here on this group and despite the
good will and help of the people i could'nt make it work, which has led
me to loose time, money and a very important work.
I choose EMC because of the freedom part, and 7i43 because emc2 claims
it work.
Then i read manuals and help wich made me think it was all working, and
then i decided to choose this board.
If at any place i would have read that the board is not working
completely i could have choose another option, but i didn't find it.

Those who was trying to help me asked for my config files, wich i had
make by reading plus test and error since there is no clear sample, but
i can't keep losing time on investigating, i had to make this work more
than a couple months ago, and i lost a very important work because of
this, plus time, plus money.
I think it would be so much easier if you provide those files, or at
least some clear paths to use the appropriate configs.

I'll give it a last try, since it seems Ted Hyde has it working, and he
has a VIA chipset plus the same card (400k) than i.
Thanks everyone for your patience, but anyway think that i have lost
this job because the lack of clear info.
Again thanks.