Hi, I've been happily generating g-code files and cutting them with
AXIS. I'm using EMC2 pre-2.2 CVS HEAD. Yes, I know it's old but I have
everything working and I am reluctant to change it right now as I am
trying to get Christmas gifts made as quickly as possible.

With a new g-code file I get "Joint 0 Following Error" at the same point
every time in the file. Line 161 I believe. The g-code file is here:

http://files.britishideas.com/public/emc2/jointerror1.ngc