Peter blodow wrote:
> Hello John,
> I can't understand all that chat about Mesa 5xxx and 7xxx etc. without
> knowing what these boards are and what they do. I see that Mesa boards and
> their names are used widely in EMC.  Here in Germany I can't even find the
> brand name of Mesa in ebay.
> Please supply a link to descriptions so I can go looking for something
> comparable on the European market.

They are made by Mesa:
http://www.mesanet.com/

I don't think there's a re-seller in europe, but the dollar is cheap and
I got my board by UPS/FedEx quite quickly. (VAT is a problem, depending
on your customs you might have to pay VAT when you pick up the packet)

If you want something cheaper also with a programmable fpga then look at
the Pluto board.

AW