I have bough a board, directed by EMC people.
I am not dissapointed with MEsa, i'm dissapointed with the people who
advised me.

In my country, when */you/* direct someone to buy/do something that
gives /*you*/ _.OR._ another an unjustified profit while the
buyer/customer/doer gets a dissadvantage /*YOU*/ are responsible. That's
called fraud and /*you*/ go to jail.