Steve Blackmore wrote:

> I've redone that at 100 rpm, and out of interest looked at the pulses
> out for the Z axis, the position interpolation is linear, as shown in
> halscope, the pulses out are anything but! Surely they should be linear
> too?
>
> There are several screenshots so I bundled them into a pdf.
>
> On page 6 I changed the sampling rate to base thread.
>
> http://filebin.ca/wacbfm/screenshots.pdf

OK, things look worse, and obvious noise is showing in the A and B
traces when you do this.
I think it shows that the sampling was being done at the faster rate before.

On the position trace, you can set the "offset" to AC Coupled, and then
blow it up to a
more sensitive scale, just so the beginning to end spans the whole
screen in vertical.
That should make any anomalies visible.

Jon