Yes, I have an Agilent 5517D which is a frequency stabilized two
frequency laser that I got on Ebay.

How fast can the counters on the 5I20 count?  I would need a pair of
perhaps 32 bit counters that can count at more than 4 MHz and can be
read out "simultaneously". (Actually, copied into another set of
registers at the same time and then transferred to the host before the
next copy time).

Ken