Alex, Andy, thank You a lot!

Removed the line:
loadrt num_joints=[TRAJ]AXES

from Test1.hal and it worked.

Before that I also removed the line:
HALFILE = Test1.hal

from the Test1.ini file, but it didn't work - displayed error message,
where i found the line:
Debug file information:
Invalid configuration of axes is preventing EMC from starting

So I suppose that EMC does need that Test1.hal file.

Thank You anyway, now I will try to test, if motors are working correctly.

Viesturs