I see the power supply is a 5 volt 4 amp device or 20 watts, not to bad
but not likely easily operational on batteries.
I just thought it was interesting verses the beagleboard as it has so
much more available.
A friend told new devices will be forth coming using the OMAP 4430
processor next year.
Some use the current Beagleboard for Android simulation and development
in the smart phone business.
Always seems like something newer more powerful is on the horizon.
Just like software defined radios in the Amateur Radio market place.--

Gary P. Fiber K8IZ

General Radio Telephone Operators License PG-19-6691,
with Shipboard Radar Endorsement.
Washington State Resident.

the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and