Most of the cutting fluids are rust preventing - I put a bit of the concentrate
on a rag and wipe
things down - don't get any rust.

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail k...@xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434

Misdirection is the key to being a good magician. Magicians tell
you they are doing something while they do something quite
different; much like politicians -- except we can afford magicians.
-KPS