No problem at all. PNCconf was still an absolute time saver, and this issue
was a good reason to get more into some lower-level aspects of EMC2.  I now
understand PID feedback a lot better than I did before, and I think that
knowledge will serve me very well as I complete this conversion project.

I'll definitely check out the buildbot system and look to update.

Thanks!

Scott