On 11 January 2012 08:40, Viesturs Lācis <viesturs.la...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I have 3 servo motors and I am looking for appropriate servo drives for them.

> I have a serious problem finding a servo drives for these motors.

I suppose you could try making your own?
http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/motion-motor-control/6880723/

It should be possible to run one of those from a 3ppwm on a Mesa card

The Granite drives should give you 3000rpm, is there any chance that
that is enough?

FWIW I am intending to run my 600W / 300V motors with 8i20s, but that
is mainly because I have some to experiment with. I don't yet know how
well it is going to work as I have been distracted by other projects.

--
atp
The idea that there is no such thing as objective truth is, quite simply, wrong.