On Monday, January 16, 2012 06:31:20 AM Erik Christiansen did opine:

> On 16.01.12 05:11, gene heskett wrote:
> > On Monday, January 16, 2012 05:05:23 AM kurniadi engkur did opine:
> > > Hai,
> > >
> > > Saya membuat profil Netlog dengan foto saya, video, blog, dan event
> > > dan saya ingin menambahkan kamu sebagai teman sehingga kamu dapat
> > > melihatnya. Pertama-tama, kamu harus mendaftar di Netlog! Setelah
> > > kamu login, kamu dapat membuat profil kamu sendiri.
> > >
> > > Coba lihat:
> > > http://id.netlog.com/go/mailurl/-bT0yNjAwNzk0NTQmbD0xJmdtPTEyJnU9JTJ
> > > GZ28
> > > lMkZyZWdpc3RlciUyRmlkJTNELVpXMWpMWFZ6WlhKelFHeHBjM1J6TG5OdmRYSmpaV1
> > > p2Y21 kbExtNWxkQV9fJTI2dWlkJTNEMTgwNTc3ODEy
> > >
> > > Salam,
> > > kurniadi
> >
> > Well, I don't believe this is Navajo.  It looks like bayes poison to
> > me.
>
> The "X-LangGuess: Indonesian" header agrees with my first guess, but
> I'll go with your spam diagnosis, Gene.
>
> > Spam IOW.  Yup, From:kurniadi engkur"
> > <noreply+e77132...@netlogmail.com> If this isn't spam, its a heck of
> > a good imitation. But somehow I feel like it would not do ones bayes
> > database any good to feed it to sa_learn so I'd say just nuke it.
>
> How fortunate we are to have so little of it that we can tolerate it as
> a bit of whimsy.
>
> Erik

Surprising considering that many other subscription based lists I am on
suffer much higher rates.  I have no clue if its our low profile, or some
pretty decent spam filters at sourceforge.  Whatever, the success is
appreciated.

Cheers, Gene
Oh yeah.  Forgot about those.  Getting senile, I guess...
             -- Larry Wall in <199710261551.haa17...@wall.org>