On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 6:18 AM, Erik Christiansen
<dva...@internode.on.net>wrote:

> On 16.01.12 05:11, gene heskett wrote:
> > On Monday, January 16, 2012 05:05:23 AM kurniadi engkur did opine:
> >
> > > Hai,
> > >
> > > Saya membuat profil Netlog dengan foto saya, video, blog, dan event dan
> > > saya ingin menambahkan kamu sebagai teman sehingga kamu dapat
> > > melihatnya. Pertama-tama, kamu harus mendaftar di Netlog! Setelah kamu
> > > login, kamu dapat membuat profil kamu sendiri.
>
> > Well, I don't believe this is Navajo.  It looks like bayes poison to me.
>
> The "X-LangGuess: Indonesian" header agrees with my first guess,

Even more impressive is that if you drop the above fragment into Google
Translate it auto-detects Indonesian, and translates it just fine. I am
thoroughly impressed by this technology---I was able to point it to some
Japanese and Chinese pages about electronic components and get the gist of
what they were saying. We're within a shooting range of a Babelfish --
Douglas Adams' ear-inserted object that translates every language in the
Universe for you :)