Gene-
Precise Bits has a good selection of tiny drills and
endmills:http://www.precisebits.com/products/carbidebits/drills.asp?tsPT=wire.
These guys sell resharpened bits at an attractive price:
http://drillcity.stores.yahoo.net/index.html . Also, I recently found an
assortment of 10 microdrills at Harbor Freight for <$5.

-Greg