At least I can open up the stl files and view them in 3-D. There are
several areas that are impossible to machine... they could be injection
molded but not machined. Sharp inside corners in the Z axis are not
machinable... if they have a radius they can be machined. The smaller
the radius the longer it will take to machine as the tool would be
small. I can only view a stl file and can't make a solid out of it...

Is there some reason you selected PVC as the material?

John