19 квітня 2012 р. 15:20 Viesturs Lācis <viesturs.la...@gmail.com> написав:

> The motors still do not want to move. Not even steppers. Does anyone
> have any idea, what might be wrong? Everything was working before that
> initial "stop responding to input pins" situation and I have not
> changed anything in the configs or wiring

This much reminds my situation with linear motors not working on 7i39,
doesn't it?
I just received new SSD for this machine, and probably should install 2.6.0
there, Or 2.4.7.
Also, when checking pins with HAL scope, sometimes it does not start
showing signals immediately, but only after opening the signal choice
dialog again. Might be related too.

Andrew