On 05/09/2012 10:24 AM, andy pugh wrote:
> On 9 May 2012 16:19, Mark Cason<farmerboy1...@yahoo.com>  wrote:
>
>>    The place I got this one just sent ~50 of them to the scrap yard last
>> week...
> Did they say which scrap yard?

   Yes,  I called this morning, but they are now bound for China via a
slow boat.  We should see them again in a few weeks, melted down into
something else.

   My Dad stopped by, and gave me the motor yesterday afternoon.  This
morning, I talked to the guy he got it from, and he said he buys old
sewing machines, replaces all the 3 phase motors, with single phase
ones, and then re-sells the sewing machines for a few hundred dollars
each.  The motor I have came off of an old programmable embroidery machine.

--
-Mark

Ne M'oubliez   ---Family Motto
Hope for the best, plan for the worst   ---Personal Motto