No link, but it's not on a paper bag either so I can copy and paste it
from the CHNC to here.

in my .xml file I added:

<button>
<halpin>"z-material-touchoff"</halpin>
<text>"Z Material Touch Off"</text>
<bd>3</bd>
</button>

in my postgui.hal file I added:

... note 9 more mdi commands precede this one.
net z-material halui.mdi-command-10 <+ pyvcp.z-material-touchoff

In my .ini file I added:

MDI_COMMAND = G10 L20 P1 Z0.375

I use a 0.375" dowel to touch off with... so now it is one mouse click

John