Hi
Jon
i want to be sure about how any plastic introduce- ejected from head.
Is this continues flow or this is drop by drop of plastic material?
i think that when build the border of work-part where accuracy is
needed to be drop of material and inside work-part possible continues
flow to do fast.

Size of the each drop will determine accuracy of whole system. i think
size of drop should be around 0.001-0.005" or bigger. When accuracy of
drop be between 0.001-0.005" there may not need for –“the
wiper and other surface leveling schemes are covered by patents, and
these may have”
Have a small drop of plastic size of 0.001-0.005” can help with curing
when used with heated wax. Plastic is important material but also many
wax model used to make casting for commercial application.

Also, servo system that controls ejection of plastic/wax material
should be same as those that controls X Y Z motion of the head. That
will make setting of machine much robust and less experimental. I think
EMC2 can be good in this.

Thanks
Aram