On Monday 29 October 2012 13:33:20 John Stewart did opine:

> Hi all;
>
> On 2012-10-29, at 11:14 AM, Sven Wesley wrote:
> >> I think I'll order that Mini ITX board at the same time.
> >
> > For the record, I ordered two ITX boards. Better safe than sorry. ;)
>
> I just got my 2nd Intel D525MW board last Friday; it took about a month
> to come in to my local store.
>
> What was the name of the "Rock" board, or the "Asus" board that is
> similar?
>
> BTW Gene - the Intel D525MW has a PCI slot on it, so the Mesa 5i25
> should fit, the PCI-e slot is not the same as the Mesa 6i25.

That I found John, thanks, but that other slot looks more like a PCMCIA
than pci-e to me, plus its a right angle socket, meaning anything bigger
than a lappy side plugin card will run out of room for length.

> John Alexander Stewart

Cheers, Gene
Lensmen eat Jedi for breakfast.