I've been using V-carve Pro, Aspire's "little brother" and have to say it is
worth every penny of it's $600 price tag. I will definitely purchase Aspire as
soon as I can afford it. It is without a doubt the most satisfying software
purchase I've ever made and it runs without any problems under Wine. Free
software is always good and open-source is even better but sometimes I just
want to get the job done without a huge learning curve and working around
quirky software.

"Anyone who believes exponential growth can go on forever in a finite world is
either a madman or an economist."

        -Kenneth Boulding, economist