Hi Erik,

> Hacked the dll into the directory, got it going, however, whenever I click
> item to view, exception is thrown
>
> Gdk:ERROR:gdkgc-win32.c:748:get_impl_drawable: code shouhd not be reached

I am sorry to hear that you stumbled upon this kind of ugliness!
Sadly the OpenGL library that is used by PyCAM is slightly non-maintained in
the Windows world. Thus I can't help you here.
One or two years down the road PyCAM will switch to another OpenGL library -
but this is of no help for you right now :(

cheers,
Lars