I kinda feel like a mime in a box with this whole thing.  I was able to find a
script to build the firmware a but would prefer to use the Webpack method but
cannot seem to find steps on how to do it.  I keep running into invisible
walls...  Can you explain to me what steps are required to make a firmware
using Webpack 9.2i.  I have that all installed.  Just need some direction from
there.  The Mesa files downloaded don't seem to have a "project file" that I
can work with.  How does everyone make their own using this method?

Thanks,
Clint Washburn