On 01/20/2013 09:53 PM, Karl Schmidt wrote:
> On 01/20/2013 07:41 PM, Charles Steinkuehler wrote:
>>
>> If you just want some label markers and not that specific type,
>> Panduit has quite a variety.  I personally like the printable
>> self-laminating labels:
>>
>> http://www.panduit.com/wcs/Satellite?c=Page&childpagename=Panduit_Global%2FPG_Layout&cid=1345564329023&packedargs=classification_id%3D2400%26locale%3Den_us&pagename=PG_Wrapper
>>
>> ...and the marker/flag wire ties:
>>
>> http://www.panduit.com/heiler/CatalogCutSheets/PLF1M-C%20Product%20Page-1.pdf
>>
> Where can I get some of these in a small quantity?

> Karl Schmidt                                  EMail k...@xtronics.com
> Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB
> http://secure.transtronics.com
> 3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
> Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434
>
> It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
> -Albert Einstein

ACT  makes these AL-04-18-ID-9-C
saw 100 packs 10$ on ebay

but i use these wrap on labels myself
Ziptape Rite & Wrap  RW52
a scotch tape dispenser is $12
300 labels
clear sticky part is long enuf to wrap over the writing to protect it
can be wrapped like a flag or a tube, lo tech & cheap

and for the low cost hitech marker,
a K-Sun Bee printer is good,
you just cant get good deals on the printable tubing tho. ( i havent yet )

regards
TomP