On 2/16/2013 10:03 AM, Viesturs Lācis wrote:
> I tried googling, but all I can find, is located on the other side of the
> pond.
> Thanks in advance!
Gentle persons:

My idle curiosity has gotten the better of me.

I see statements like Viesturs' a lot.

Is the problem simply that European suppliers are not using the Internet
for sales as much as our North American suppliers are or is it something
else? Either way, I feel your pain. I don't know what I'd do without
online suppliers.

Regards,
Kent