On 03/28/2013 08:17 AM, Kent A. Reed wrote:
> On 3/28/2013 9:04 AM, TJoseph Powderly wrote:
>> does not appear on mail list yet is timestamped as 1st reply to thread, why?

Kent,
Thanks for the heads up,

My reply does not show up in my mail 'list' from
<emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
that is to say, the list of files presented to me by tbird 17.0.2.

I would not think that it was normal for my own replies to be missing
from the displayed mails, but your reply suggests the mail was
delivered. I had no such feedback. Still dont.

I dont see any option where I've asked for my own mail to be filtered out.

I just replied to an Italian user asking about installing Xilink, and
would expect confirmation of the mail by seeing it in the presented list
( in the next day at least ).

If my reply doesnt show up, I now think I'd bring it up to the
Thunderbird folks.

Thanks for the feedback.

TomP