Gene
What I sometimes do is to take a piece of electrical wire and strip the
insulation off. Then I split the insulation along the length and slip it
over the sharp edge. You can glue it with some epoxy or the like.

--
Regards / Groete

Marius D. Liebenberg
MasterCut cc
Cel: +27 82 698 3251
Tel: +27 12 743 6064
Fax: +27 86 551 8029
Skype: marius_d.liebenberg
Skype Me^(TM)! <skype:marius_d.liebenberg?call>
Get Skype <http://www.skype.com/go/download> and call me for free.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 130410-2, 2013/04/10
Tested on: 2013/04/11 08:36:53 AM