Gentlemen,
  I just put together an e350n with 4GB ram and 120GB SSD. The only bios
play I did was to try to boot with a USB HDD. No joy there so I used a sata
dvd to install.
  The all day servo thread latency settles around 9600 (an overnight run
was 12000 in the morning). The all day base thread settles around 8700.
This is with glxgears running and surfing the internet.
  Just information for your use.
thanks
Stuart

dos centavos