2013/6/3 propcoder <marius.alks...@gmail.com>

> > The way I start getting control over motor is:
> > 1) first step - get it to spin in n mode; that will require that You setp
> > bldc.value and bldc.frequency pins at some value. I usually set value at
> > 0.15 and frequency 10
> > Motor is reversed by changing value to negative number. Easy way to do is
> > issue setp bldc.n.value -0.15 in "Show HAL configuration" window.
>
> To me motor is not reversed by negating bldc.n.value. It reverses on
> negative frequency instead.
>
> Is this ok?

I guess that yes, as You will not control the motor with these setting
anyway, it is just to check, if the drive actually can spin the motor - it
is wired correctly etc. Now You can turn motor slowly and check, if all 3
Hall sensor signals are received and You can check, if encoder position is
captured correctly (it increments/decrements correctly as motor turns one
or the other direction).

Did You try "h" mode? For me it was the toughest to find correct Hall
pattern. Later on going to "qh" was relatively easy.

--
Viesturs

If you can't fix it, you don't own it.
http://www.ifixit.com/Manifesto