Andy,
   Agreed, and the less height and the less you have to maneuver the beast
the better off you are gonna be that much is clear. If you have a slab that
is nice and level and smooth you can probably do that pretty easy. If he
has the rollback move the machine to his shop and then gets it unloaded
onto the floor they can push it in with that flat tow ram coming out the
back. The one on the truck that moved my cincinatti arrow 500 was able to
travel quite a distance.  I had carefully lifted my machine before I moved
it onto some long 4x4s and bolted them on thru the same large bolt holes
that the leveling pods screw down under and made essentially some heavy
duty skids. Once he set it down in the doorway to the shop he pushed it as
far as he could and then retracted the ram and used another piece of 4x4 to
push it the same ram distance into the shop. I only had to move it another
five or six feet into position.

Pete