though this is all still a hobby.

     Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 15:38:10 -0700 From: Kirk Wallace
<kwall...@wallacecompany.com> Subject:     [Emc-users] Shizuoka on eBay
To: "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)"
<emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net> Message-ID:
<51d74ad2.3030...@wallacecompany.com>     Content-Type: text/plain;
charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed In case someone forgot to buy this:
     http://www.ebay.com/itm/290928102085 This one is a little larger
than my ST-N. It should be around 4,000 lbs. The seller should be able
to help with arranging shipping. It looks like it has servos and
resolvers, but mine has steppers, so I don't know for sure. Just add a
PC and some interface hardware to     the existing drivers and power
supplies. There is a tool changer, but it looks like the arm may be
missing or doesn't show up in the pictures. The spindle nose looks
pretty rough. I don't know why it has     threads on the OD. If one has
the space, this could be cheaper and easier than converting a cheap new
    mini mill. Make an offer, and maybe get it cheaper. I have no
connection to the seller. I just have a soft     spot for Shizuokas