I still have one of those ASCII posters.  My office is a mess, and the
poster is so old that I had to dig deep to find it, like in
archeological digs where the deeper you dig, the older stuff is.  I
couldn't remember which poster it was, and was surprised to find that
it's American Gothic, probably printed circa 1979.  It's not in pristine
condition, but it's all there... a bit faded but no silverfish!  It's
about one square meter.

Free to the first person on this list to send me a private email with
their snail mail address.

Sorry it's not one of the pinups, but I traded those for necessities
during the few months I was a freshman dorm resident.

My favorite was the Apollo lunar landing poster.  I had a large
collection of these posters that I transferred to tape before I left the
university, but I haven't seen that tape in decades and wouldn't know
how to transfer it to a USB flash drive even if I could find it.  I saw
a modern version of the code that converts pixels to ASCII not too long
ago, although printing sheets on a laser printer just wouldn't be the
same as fan folded 132 character line printing.  Certainly the old data
is available to recreate this classic waste of mainframe time.

Python code to make ASCII art:
http://stevendkay.wordpress.com/2009/09/08/generating-ascii-art-from-photographs-in-python

Someone should write the LinuxCNC version, where a CNC router is loaded
with a large panel of MDF and a V bit is plunged to a depth determined
by each pixel's darkness.  Paint it all black and sand the top to reveal
the MDF background color.  That'd make an interesting wall hanging.

Thanks for the memories.  So, who remembers ADVENT (the Colossal Cave
Adventure), HAUNT, or DECWARS?  It's a wonder I eventually graduated
from college.

Bruce