> From: mai...@mah.priv.at
> Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 02:16:56 +0200
> To: st...@pilotltd.net; emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net
> Subject: Re: [Emc-users] JogWhilePaused Proposal
>

> Am 27.09.2013 um 00:57 schrieb Steve Blackmore <st...@pilotltd.net>:
>
> > On Thu, 26 Sep 2013 23:20:43 +0200, you wrote:
> >

> >> - changing offsets or tool diameter will NOT be part of the release
> >> targeted work - this is just too many moving parts to be realistic to
> >> expect.
> >> - changing all UI's to use the new feature may not be realistic to expect
> >> either - only few UI's might be adapted until release time.
> >
> > Changing offsets is available with Les Newell's patch for toolchange.
> > Has that been integrated yet?

Is this something we can include in the release as well?
IIRC i'ts just a modified tool change component that is stand alone.

I don't have a horse in that race but if it can be added with no foul...

> There's quite a large span between things which are desirable and things
> which are doable in the current framework - also note we are addressing a
> short-term goal and a a starting point here which was requested by users.
>
> > Fix that and the broken CV and the numbers of users might increase
> > some...
>
> I am rather sure this kind of problem isnt amenable to what you call a 'fix'.

But AIUI this is being considered in a longer term goal?

I have been looking at the TP as I am curious if I could mange work here,
but wow it is a deep hole to jump in without a map :)

Thank you for your work and for encouraging communication.
Big changes in 2.6!

Chris M