> The joints_axes branch needs some config changes, I've tried to write
> down what you need to change here:
>
> http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?JointAxesBranch

Regarding hal file modification, I hope my understanding is right ...

AXIS_n changes to JOINT_n
axis.n. changes to joint.n.

for example:

setp stepgen.0.position-scale [JOINT_4]SCALE
setp stepgen.0.steplen 1
setp stepgen.0.stepspace 0
setp stepgen.0.dirhold 27272
setp stepgen.0.dirsetup 8272
setp stepgen.0.maxaccel [JOINT_4]STEPGEN_MAXACCEL
net bpos-cmd joint.4.motor-pos-cmd => stepgen.0.position-cmd
net bpos-fb stepgen.0.position-fb => joint.4.motor-pos-fb
net bstep <= stepgen.0.step
net bdir <= stepgen.0.dir
net benable joint.4.amp-enable-out => stepgen.0.enable

?