Hi All,

I've been updating the gcmc code quite a bit with stuff that was missing
and several bug fixes.
The syntax and semantics are now at a stage where most vector
calculations can be performed and is illustrated with an example in
tests/star.test.gcmc. The star is a convex polygon and is contracted
with an offset from the corners.

Other changes include:
- include() function to include other files (and uses one or more -I
cmd-line options for search path)
- isXXX() functions to determine types
- local keyword for forced local variables in functions
- error()/warning()/message() functions to provide console output
- Allow empty vectors and vectorlists
- Added modulo (%) expression and abs() function
- Syntax error checking with better indication what the problem is

You can get it at https://gitorious.org/gcmc/gcmc or you can do a "git
pull" to update your local copy.

The doc/gcmc.txt file should be up to date on all changes.

--
Greetings Bertho

(disclaimers are disclaimed)