Hi All,

I've been updating the gcmc code continually.

Current version 1.1.0 highlights are:
- Add angular value units (degree and radian)
- Add value unit query functions
- Make LHS dominant for unit conversions in operations
- Divide operation strips units if both LHS and RHS are of same unit class
- Implement boolean short-circuit on && and ||
- Add option to exit non-zero on warnings

There are also some other small bugfixes (I hope).

--
Greetings Bertho

(disclaimers are disclaimed)