I think LCNC can only execute one Gcode per servo cycle. Does it help to
reduce your servo cycle time?

-----Original Message-----
From: aaron moore [mailto:aaronmo...@linuxmail.org]
Sent: 09 November 2013 12:58 PM
To: EMC userslist
Subject: [Emc-users] (no subject)

Hi
I am trying to get my head around running a rotary axis on top of a 3 axis
router, but I am having problems;

The main one is low feed speed. I have tried editing the code and increasing
feed and acceleration in the ini file to increase the speed, but in makes no
difference. I am trying to cut a helical final cut, which seems to have lots
of tiny moves, but other files I have tried are almost as slow. Can any one
offer some advice? The computer I run Lcnc on is very old an slow, does that
have any bearing?
Thanx in advance
Aaron

Re-Form Furniture