Hi All,

As some of you know already, I'm working on an improvement to the linuxcnc
trajectory planner that will allow much faster movement for engraving-type
programs with lots of short segments. As part of this effort, I need test
cases, both to find rare errors, and to estimate performance improvements.

If you'd like to contribute to this effort, I'm looking for G-code that
runs slower than the requested feed rate. In particular, I'm looking for
programs that have lots of short segments that approximate smooth paths. If
you have a program that you think should run faster and are willing to
share it, please email it to me. While my fixes won't improve every issue,
part of my goal here is to survey how common some problems are. If it turns
out that a slowdown I consider rare is common in your programs, it will
justify some additional work in that direction.

Thanks!
Rob