This program I found on the internet.  (small line segments)
http://electronicsam.com/images/KandT/testing/internet.ngc

533228 line program running G64P.005

Old TP   2:37:42
New TP 1:38:49

Quite an improvement!!

The spiral.ngc program now starts at almost 400 ipm vs 110 ipm currently.

There are some issues to work out yet - but as little time it has taken
Robert to get this far - I don't think it will take long to get to a beta..

Using this config for testing
http://electronicsam.com/images/KandT/testing/circblendlatest/

(500ipm max and 30in/sec^2 acc)

sam