Very nice to hear someone is working on that, I can provide you some complex 3
and 5-axis code generated from NX (siemens unigraphics), and I can also test it
on my machine to check for improvements...
If you want, I can send you a this code I used for this test mill of
turbine:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy1Mb6G_VJ0 >>