Greetings docs maintainers;

I found this after noon that there is a large interaction between the
driveline value, and the J and K values.

I believe it should be pointed out that all 3 interact. I made some mods
to my wrapper script a few days ago that resulted in only 3 passes to cut
the complete thread because I had set the driveline too far away.

So today I set it (driveline) a lot closer to shaving the teeth of the
thread on the final backstroke, then set J for about 1/3rd the initial
depth, leaving K=2.97, by which I was trying to get more passes and a
cleaner thread in the previous usage last week.

It would have taken that version nearly 3 hours to run as the advance was
only about .0025mm per pass.  And this was for a 32 tpi thread!

So it would seem that it needs a better explanation, in that driveline
needs to be only far enough away that it still clears the cut thread while
retracing on the spring strokes.  And that J, which sets the initial cut
depth, is also the value of subsequent cuts, reduced to finer in the
ending passes by the setting of K.

I expect those interactions were expected to be self-evident by the
guru's, but from the docs, its not all that well explained.