On Saturday 07 June 2014 20:00:21 Jon Elson did opine
And Gene did reply:
> On 06/07/2014 05:03 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > Time is of the essence for sure. Thanks Jon.
>
> Yup, hope I didn't come off as making light of what you went
> through!

Heavens no!

> Serious stuff for sure!  And, I hope to be reading your
> interesting posts
> for a long time to come.  I never worked in broadcast, but I
> have known
> a bunch of people who did from time to time.  MANY interesting
> stories come out of that sector.
>
> Jon

Some of our "war stories" are pretty far fetched. But if I tell one, I
lived it, and I can replay it yet today in pretty graphic detail.  But not
many get told to this list as this is not the suitable list.

Thanks Jon.