On Friday 01 May 2015 05:15:24 Mark Wendt wrote:
> On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 12:52 AM, Gene Heskett <ghesk...@wdtv.com>
> wrote: <snippage>
>
> >   Now we have to drag out a scope to look at such
> > stuff.  It is even better at finding that stuff, but most look at a
> > scope & go "whazzat thing?", and have no clue even when you tell
> > them what its doing.
>
> Get 'em one a these - Ebay #171772965816
>
> ;-)
>
> Mark

That one is out of calibtration by now, and uncalibratable because the
input attenuator parts are out of stock.  I will never touch a 20 yo Tek
again after my experience trying to get them to warranty the tube that
was clearly defective in a 22xx, 100mhz dual trace when it was new in
1984.  I finally bought a crt and put it in myself.  Long since replaced
with a good Hitachi. 30 years later its still in pretty close
calibration.

Getting scope poor around here though, I bought a DS0-1 a couple years
back, already have a Hitachi V1065, 100 mhz dual trace analog and just
last fall bought a dual trace 100mhz digital.  For 1 shot storage, its
amazing.