Being basically lazy, I often assemble programs from skeletons, and add bits
copied from text files or previously-saved code.
I invariably forget to renumber REPEAT loop references, so I end up with more
than one loop with the same reference number (like O500 REPEAT  etc in 2 or 3
places)
When I load the program, LinuxCNC gets stuck in an endless attempt to resolve
the loop references.

Is there a simple way to halt this? I can't find anything other than shutting
down LinuxCNC, and its a pain.
Is there a keystroke combination to force the program to stop?

Regards,

Marcus