As 2.7 gets closer to release I wanted to make some comments on where
the new TP is at.  I have been running it through its paces as others
have.  Thanks to all that have posted gcode that caused issues.  Rob has
been a genius at fixing issues as they come up.  A huge thanks to Rob
and Tormach for coming up with a great solution!

At this point I think the TP is pretty darn good.  I have a few programs
that give a slight 1% overage in acceleration.  Rob hopes to get to it
when he has some time.  The current TP actually has worse overages in
some situations.  (see screen shot - worse is relative as no one ever
notice it that we know of)

Notice that the new TP ran the Gcode almost twice as fast...
current TP http://i.imgur.com/hl14TlT.png
2.7 TP http://i.imgur.com/OwyvuM1.png

Thanks again everyone that has tested 2.7.  It is going to be a great
release!
(also - test if you can - we always need more testers)
sam

PS
there are things that rob has demo'ed too - like reverse run. Exciting
times.