(Reposted with link to pdf fixed)

Here's what I did for my SouthBend Lathe.  Not run with CNC but with my
Electronic Lead Screw.

http://www.autoartisans.com/Lathe/SouthBendPower.pdf
http://www.autoartisans.com/Lathe/ControlBox.jpg
http://www.autoartisans.com/Lathe/ControlBoxInside.jpg

The System Relay is wired as a latching relay that stays ON until ESTOP is
hit.  Both the coolant pump switch and Spindle Start relay must be off
before the Relay is energized.  An ESTOP disconnects power to the dangerous
voltages but leaves the ELS powered.  Since I fed this box with 220VAC there
is no neutral and I used a transformer to power a split duplex outlet.  One
side of the 120VAC is bonded to Earth.

I haven't had any electrical noise problems.  But I have also not yet wired
the RS232 port of the ELS to the VFD for speed control.

John Dammeyer