01/23/2016 10:43 AM, alex chiosso rašė:
> Hi Marius.
> Do you have a picture of the drive and the whole electrical cabinet ?
> The drive should be a Bosch Servodyn but as you noticed it's quite
> difficult to find out any docs.
> This mainly because the SPM coding for Bosch (Rexroth-Indramat) means a
> generic usage for Spindle application.
> Do you have any electrical drawings about the machine you're refering to ?
> Is the spindle command (from the cnc) analog , digital (fieldbus) or what
> else ?
>
> Regards :-)

Hi, Alex :)

Here are the photos and docs I found:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bx5r7yxJ8GWDYkpMMHh2VWR5M00&usp=sharing

I found manuals for servo drives, but not for spindle drive.

I hope I will get electric schematics of the machine.

Spindle drive is controlled by analog voltage.

Kind regards!