Hi Marius.
What is good to see is that you have about the complete documentation
needed.
I do believe that if you will find the electrical cabinet wiring schematic
you should be able to do this massive job.
This machine is equipped with quite a big PLC with many I/O (so automatic
tool changer and many other auxiliary devices).
I see also the brake resistors for the axis and/or the spindle drive in the
bottom cabinet isn't it?
This type of CNC (that you will replace) should be a single channel (single
process) architecture so LCNC is a good candidate for the replacement.
Do you have linear scales to close the position loop on the linear axis?
If yes maybe are Heidenhein branded.
I see that the actual CNC have the servo card module with integrated EXE
that is suited for the linear scales. How do you solve this issue with LCNC?
Anyway you have a nice challenge to perform.
Please let us know your progress on this project. ;-)

Regards