On Wed, Mar 2, 2016, at 01:01 AM, Chris Albertson wrote:
> I too have been shopping for drill chucks.  Of all places amazon.com sells
> a Southbend brand chuck (0 - 1/2" and JT33) for $27.00.

Yeah, generations of South Bend workers are spinning in their graves right now.
The name is all that is left, and it is being plastered on Chinese tools.  I
don't care
if they are the best quality tools ever made, I think its just wrong.  South
Bend
Lathe Company is dead, let it rest in peace.

--
  John Kasunich
  jmkasun...@fastmail.fm