On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 5:44 AM, John Kasunich <jmkasun...@fastmail.fm>
wrote:

 So Grizzly bought the name?   I did not know.  I'll measure the Southbend
chuck when I get it.  Amazon has a great return policy.

They CAN do some very good machine work in China.  (Apple Macbook unibody
chassis is an example)  They can also make junk.  The quality range is wide.

Yeah, generations of South Bend workers are spinning in their graves right
> now.
> The name is all that is left, and it is being plastered on Chinese tools.
> I don't care
> if they are the best quality tools ever made, I think its just wrong.
> South Bend
> Lathe Company is dead, let it rest in peace.
>

> --
>   John Kasunich
>   jmkasun...@fastmail.fm

Chris Albertson